26 Years in Commercial Real Estate is Just the Appetizer.
When you have a personal passion for cooking and fine food, coupled with 26 years in commercial real estate, a few things come naturally. One is an affinity for what it takes to acquire a restaurant property that will perform today and well into the future. Another is how that understanding and expertise rapidly earns a stellar reputation as a trusted, highly resourceful real estate advisor.
It wasn’t long before Mark Chase had successfully negotiated hundreds of restaurant transactions on behalf of both tenants and landlords. In doing so, Mark and his team have acquired a formidable skill set that helps restaurant operators, landlords, and brokers understand the unique needs and challenges of opening a restaurant.
Today, Restaurant Real Estate Advisors specializes in providing first-time restaurateurs and national chains alike with the ideal location and an advisory process that carefully vets every facet of your transaction.
How can you benefit from this expertise?
- First-time restaurant operators and franchisees have a valued advisor to guide you through lease negotiations, permitting and the construction of your new location.
- We are experienced in site selection, lease negotiations, permitting and tenant improvement construction
- Restaurant Real Estate Advisors is experienced with the acquisition and the sale of restaurant assets and liquor license transfers.
- Restaurant Real Estate Advisors can provide individualized a-la-carte services or provide a single point of contact to manage your entire project.
- Restaurant Real Estate Advisors provides information products and training to educate restaurant operators on the key issues related to restaurant real estate.