Do you ever wonder how large chains like Starbucks open thousands of new stores each year, but so many independent restaurants fail?
You know the mantra – Location, Location, Location!
Location is vital when it comes to opening a restaurant. But there are also dozens of other details that could go wrong, delay your restaurant opening, and cost you hundreds of thousands of dollars.
The solution is here:
- How to avoid landlord traps that will leave you dead broke
- The best properties for restaurants and how to find them
- How to save thousands and outsmart your competitors
- Free sources for demographic profiles of your customers
- How to determine rent and construction costs
- A complete step-by-step guide
And its only $9.99
“In my 30 years as a restaurant coach, consultant and operator I can tell you first hand that restaurant location and lease negotiation is more important than most people think. Getting an expert to help answer questions is important. Mark Chase is such an expert.”
The Restaurant Coach™