Landlord Service:Restaurant Leasing & Pre-Leasing
Looking for the right restaurant tenant for your property?
Why not start by marketing to the largest pool of restaurant tenants.
There are thousands of independent restaurant operators including multi-unit operators, acclaimed chefs and successful franchisees that are often overlooked.
This is because keeping track of thousands of restaurant concepts and continual changes in the marketplace requires a focus on restaurants.
Since leasing restaurant space is a small part of the typical commercial real estate agent’s focus, most do not invest the time or money to build an extensive database of restaurant tenants.
Exposing your property to the largest number of prospective tenants:
- Guarantees you find the right tenant for your property
- Reduces time on market
- Increases demand and competition
Restaurant Real Estate Is Our ONLY Business
Restaurant Real Estate Advisors has the largest database of restaurant tenants, including all types of restaurants and menus.
Many commercial real estate brokers have limited knowledge of the numerous permitting requirements to convert an existing retail space to restaurant use or to lease an existing second generation restaurant, which can:
- Add months of delays (Loss of Rent)
- Trigger building code upgrades (Increased Expense)
Restaurant Real Estate Advisors can help you with expert knowledge of:
- Parking calculations and codes for restaurant use
- Health department codes
- ABC (alcohol sales)
- Sanitation (grease interceptors)
- Mechanical, electrical and engineering requirements
Contact us today to discuss your property if you:
- Have a restaurant lease expiring within the next 12-18 months
- Have vacancies in your property
- Looking to include restaurant use in your new project
- Need help converting retail to restaurant use