Marketing Your Restaurant for Sale
Now that you’ve gathered and completed vital documents about your sale, you’re ready to begin advertising your restaurant to potential buyers.
Your restaurant has a unique advantage — at least one — that could make it attractive to prospects. To command the highest possible price for your restaurant, you’ll want to identify its appealing qualities and communicate them to potential buyers.
This section will help you:
- Determine your restaurant’s key selling points
- Set your price, and justify that price to buyers
- Write an ad that attracts attention from serious, qualified prospects
- Make a great first impression with buyers by preparing your restaurant for sale
- Publish your ad on popular, high-traffic websites
By the end of this section, you’ll be ready to begin taking calls or emails from interested prospects.