Brokerage & Site Selection Services
Getting the best location and deal is key to a successful restaurant. Having a dedicated real estate team is essential. With over 50 years combined experience representing restaurant owners, multi-unit operators and franchises, we will help you lease or acquire your restaurant location.
- Develop Site Criteria and Requirements
- Identify and Analyze Target Trade Areas
- Search, Evaluate and Select Sites
- Negotiate Letters of Intent and Leases
- Broker Business or Asset Acquisitions
- Act as Master Broker during National Roll-Outs
Building a restaurant or growing a brand is fraught with risks. The entire development and construction process is best handled by experienced professionals who can help you avoid the potential pitfalls. We have opened hundreds of restaurants and can help you navigate through the opening of a single unit or a national roll-out.
- Manage the Restaurant Construction Process
- Oversee and Coordinate Architects and Contractors
- Assist with FF&E Procurement
- Assist with Layout of Equipment Plan
- Manage and Coordinate Local Franchise Development
Business Sales & Restaurant Real Estate Dispositions
Part of the owning any business is understanding the normal lifecycle and the right time to exit. With our expertise, we can advise you on your exit strategy and represent you when it comes time to sell your restaurant or company.
- Restaurant, Business and Asset Sales
- Disposition of Underperforming Restaurants
- Real Estate Sales
- Sub-Leasing and Lease Assignments
- Lease Modification or Termination
- Multi-Unit or Company Disposition
Real Estate & Development Advisory Services
Throughout the business cycle, from startup, through expansion, and disposition, it is critical to have experienced professionals on your team that can guide you through the process and help with the tough decisions.
- Advise on Concept and Business Plans
- Assist with Expansion Strategies and Growth Plans
- Act as Interim or On-Going Real Estate and Development Department
- Provide Guidance with Franchise Development
- Perform Site and Equipment Inspections